Full-Time Permanent Dentist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A Private Dental Practice located in the Raleigh Suburbs of North Carolina is in need of a Permanent Full-time Dentist.
Looking for someone available to start on or before September 24, 2012. The need is to cover Full-Scope General Dentistry, including New Patient exams, 6-month recall, dental emergencies as well as restorative, preventative care and hygiene checks. The Practice is seeking coverage Monday through Thursday 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Specifications for this Position:
– Must be a Graduate of an accredited US Dental Program with one/two years of Practice experience
– Must hold a current CPR and DEA#
– Must provide previous employment and personal references
– Must provide CEU information
Salary & Perks:
– Salary and production percentage being offered
– Assumes cost for all renewals
– Stipend paid on CE yearly
– Uniform allowance
– Benefits will include Health Insurance
This position is a Permanent opportunity. Must be available to perform interviews and working interviews directly with the Practice.
How to Apply
Those interested in being considered for this Permanent opportunity must submit a current CV/Resume to email@example.com in either a word doc file or by cut/paste directly into your email. Salem Dental will be conducting the pre-screening and all interviews then referring all potential candidatesdirectly to the Operations Director. All inquires are confidential and will be contacted immediately upon receipt of your CV/resume.
171 total views, 1 today