Full-Time Dentist – Community Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Dental Rural Community Health Clinic located North of Winston-Salem is in need of a Dentist.
Looking for someone available to start As-Soon-As-Possible potentially on/or before mid August 2012. The need is to cover Full-Scope General Dentistry, including New Patient exams, 6-month recall, dental emergencies as well as restorative, preventative care, root canals, crown/bridge, dentures to hygiene checks. Will be serving Patients ranging from the age of 3 to Senior Adult. The position will cover 75% of Pediatric duties. Will need a Dentist that will enjoy working with Children….. The Clinic is seeking coverage Monday through Thursday 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Specifications for this Position:
– Must be a Graduate of an accredited US Dental Program preferring someone with one year of Practice experience, but will consider NEW Graduates
– Must hold a current CPR and DEA#
– Must provide previous employment and personal references
– Must provide CEU information
– Must provide proof of Professional Liability Insurance and eligibility to cover Medicaid Patients
This position is a Contract opportunity as an Independent Contractor. Must be available to commit to a one year contract.
How to Apply
Those interested must submit a current CV/Resume to email@example.com in either a word doc file or by cut/paste directly into your email or by faxing to 336-765-0062. Salem Dental will be conducting all interviews. All inquires are confidential and will be contacted immediately upon receipt of your CV/resume.
197 total views, 1 today