Full-Time Dental Front Office / Treatment Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Private Dental Practice is seeking an “experienced” Dental Front Office/Treatment Coordinator.
State of the art office with an outstanding Staff to work with. Position will require assisting with Check In/Out as needed, answering and scheduling appointments as needed with the primary function being presenting Treatment Plans to the Patient and explaining insurance coverage as well as payment options. Hours of operation are as follows: Monday and Tuesday 7:00am until 4:30pm then Wednesday and Thursday 10:00am until 7:30pm. Outstanding salary with benefits being offered.
– Must have 2 to 3 years of Dental Front Office experience
– Prefers extended education with the potential of an Associates Degree or higher
– Must be able to provide prior working references as well as personal references
– Current CPR
– Must be able to provide current “Shot Record” information
– Prior working knowledge of Dental Software needed
This is a Permanent Position with an immediate start date for the right person.
How to Apply
All interested parties will need to submit a current resume to email@example.com in a word doc format or by faxing to 336-765-0062. Salem Dental will be conducting the initial screening and interviewing for this position. Only those meeting the above criteria will be considered for this position.
190 total views, 1 today